Thursday, August 12, 2010

Hope Springs Eternal...

Life is a series of ebbs and flows.  Ups and downs.  Good and bad.  As long as we work toward ending on the high note - as often as possible - life and all of its surprises will not get the best of us.  I am reminded of how important it is to be flexible and willing to embrace change.  Today I had a meeting of sorts that will change my servant roll at church.  I dont see the change being huge, but there will be change.  I am so excited as this is the same kind of change I have been hoping for and praying for for a good long time.  I know that with change - even when you are looking forward to it - there is often discomfort.  But I will weather this series of changes with excitement and be encouraged that GOD is in the middle of it.  I wonder though, how this will affect our team.  I am sure though, that, what ever we are in store for, HE will make it all for HIS glory. 

This gives me the utmost comfort.

No comments:

Post a Comment