Saturday, February 19, 2011

God in the... EVERYTHING

Tonight I sit here, after spending a few hours in fellowship with our LifeGroup from church, being so incredibly thankful for everything that God has given me and my family.  We (my LifeGroup) are going through some big things, and I know that God has His hand on it all.  We have so many health concerns, and life concerns, and death and questions...  God is there through it all.  I am wondering what his plan is.  I wonder when we will all get healthy as a group, and when this season will be over.  The one thing I do not worry about, however, is His presence through it all.  I wonder if the reason our group is being burdened with all of this is maybe because we have ticked off satan and he is trying to get in the middle of our joy...  not really sure, but I know one thing with as much surity as if it were the nose on my face - I am not going to let anything, and I do mean anything, get in the way of my love of Christ, or my relationship with HIM.  I will continue to lean into HIM and pray that my LifeGroupies will continue to lean into HIM as well - until we are collectively passed this season of health woes and fragilities.  My GOD is bigger than all of this, and I know beyond a shadow of a doubt that HE HAS THIS.  And what is even better, is that all of my LifeGroupies KNOW THIS TOO!

God is so good...  all the time...   without fail....  HIS timing is perfect...  HIS love is perfect...  and we are made perfect in HIS eyes. 

I will just continue to lift up my LifeGroupies in prayer and continue to ask God to give me opportunities to love on each of them.  They are my family.  They are HIS family.

AMEN!

No comments:

Post a Comment